As a Stores Person, you will work in clean stores environment, where varied medical supplies are stocked.
Duties for the Stores Person:
• Locate and pick small item orders from pick sheets, using a hand-held scanning device
• Scanning and picking orders from specified locations in the stores room
• Ensuring labels match product codes
• Preparing medicines to be picked up for delivery
• Packing according to requirements
• Committed and dedicated
• Possess a good level of concentration
• Ability to work accuracy with high attention to detail
• Team Player
The Stores Person role may also suit candidates searching for: Stores, Stock Assistant, Stock Room, Orders or Picker.
As a Stores Person, you will receive full training on the companies’ products and responsibilities held. The position requires you to work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm (37.5 hours per week) and the pay for the role is £9.00 per hour (£17,550 annually). This will increase after completing probation (3 months) and again after 6 months of service. Free parking is provided and a CRB check will be requested, upon acceptance of offer.