We are pleased to be working with an established company based in Salisbury which is looking to employ an experienced Sales Support Coordinator. This is a great new role due to company growth.
The job involves being a vital link between the customer facing Project Team and our production departments. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the ordering, the organisation of and specification of all types of products.
A strong ability to organise, budget, show attention to detail and keep accurate records is required.
The Ideal Sales Coordinator Profile
- Be highly organised
- Be able to research product costs to enable accurate quoting and purchasing
- Understand the importance of prioritisation to sequence key tasks with the production process
- Be able to create schedules to collate all relevant production information
- Be accurate and numerate to keep track of budgeting and costs
- Be a good communicator, and able to work as part of a team
- Be able to use Microsoft Office
- Be flexible, positive in attitude and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, fast-paced, professional environment as a Sales Support Coordinator.
If you are interested in this position, please apply NOW!
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|