My client is a lovely, family-owned manufacturer based in Southampton. They are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Exec for their team due to growth and company expansion. The Sales Exec role is fast-paced and will require someone with a strong desire to succeed.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the existing customers’ needs are met and anticipated, as well as establishing and winning new opportunities. Your main purpose is to secure new business deals; however, this is made easier as they have a ‘warm’ database of clients and plenty of leads to follow up. They also have lots of existing business which would be allocated to you in your first few weeks.
You will earn commission on new and repeat business, so once an account is secured, you will continually manage it to ensure the orders continue to be made.
• Calling out to current and potential new clients
• Making proactive calls to potential new customers
• Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
• Managing customer’s expectations
• Liaising with other departments
• Working with the external sales team
• Maintaining up to date records
• Managing customer stocks
• Ability to build quick rapport with potential and existing clients
• Quick to learn and adapt
• Strong IT capabilities (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Good numeracy and literary skills
• Polite, friendly with a professional telephone manner
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced thriving environment
• Ability to problem solve and to work off your own initiative
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in a supportive, friendly environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply NOW!
|Job Category||Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing|