The Work Shop are pleased to be working with their well-established client based in Ringwood who are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
The Sales Administrator position is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the Sales Team. The core elements of the role will involve order processing, demand planning, scheduling & booking of machine transport, plus CRM responsibilities.
Role and responsibilities of Sales Administrator:
• Initial point of contact for all general phone calls and on site visitors.
• Ensuring an excellent experience for all callers & visitors.
• To actively manage orders and availability requests.
• Work together with Demand Planning for order allocation to production.
• Co-ordinate out bound (domestic) and in-bound (international) machinery transportation.
• Administrative support for the import and export process for shipments.
• Maintain CRM databases and perform regular cleansing of data.
• Carry out digitalisation of existing hard copy archives.
• Manage office consumables & stationary. Issue purchase orders when required.
• Daily management of inbound & outbound post (franking)
• Assisting with event planning and implementation inc. Catering requirements.
|Job Category||Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing|