Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum Category: Engineering
QUALITY ENGINEER – POOLE – £25,000 – £30,000
My client in Poole are looking for a Quality Engineer to ensure the business is managed & maintained to compliance of all customer quality requirements & AS9100 certification.
To ensure the quality & business objectives are achieved, improved & where failure is recorded, implement & manage corrective & preventative actions.
To strictly monitor & maintain customer requirements in respect of quality & metrics, providing corrective action & preventative solutions.
Deputise all duties & responsibilities for the Quality Manager.
- To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy
- To ensure correct practise, legalities and responsibilities in respect of the QMS/H&S/EMS are maintained
- To manage customer returns & QUALITY CLINICS in accordance with the defined time restraints – MANDATORY
- Customer liaison in respect of customer returns & RCCA
- Support internal and external auditing activities
- Maintaining the Quality Management System
- To initiate, manage and document all corrective actions to ensure preventative action is effective and production management is not compromised
- To ensure product non conformity & customer is communicated to the production staff in a timely manner
- To monitor performance of all direct manufacturing operatives[workshop daily patrol] in respect of quality and recommend training, or corrective action as appropriate to secure sales and performance objectives.
- To ensure employee training is identified, managed and documented accurately and timely
- To deputise for the Quality Manager when absent.
- To assist or MANAGE quality clinics in accordance with regulations
- To fully support quality reviews & ensure all / any RCCA are conducted on time & effectively.
- To support specific customer quality requirements in respect of inspection when requested
- To engage the support of managers & supervisors in respect of product manufacture, the Quality Manager in respect of Quality Systems and the Planning Engineers in respect of processing documentation.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!
Back to Recent Jobs