Due to ambitious growth and expansion, our client is looking for an experienced and dedicated Project Manager to support the delivery of customer projects.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to PRINCE2 and have experience in technical Project Management. The Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination of internal resources and third parties to ensure projects are executed successfully and for the preparation of all projects related documentation.
Main duties of the Project Manager:
• Develop detailed project plans and communicate regularly with the customer to provide updates
• Ensure all projects are well structured, delivered on time and on budget
• Formulate the Project Initiation Document (PID) to identify requirements, key contacts and outline the project plan
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify the scope of the project, ensuring technical feasibility
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques and perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Participate in regular team meetings to discuss project progress and report to management as required
• Work closely with the in-house team to develop projects based on customer requirements
Key Competencies of the Project Manager:
• Well-structured, organised, able to prioritise work and deliver upon commitments to customers
• Solid educational and technical background
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Leadership, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Teamwork and collaboration mindset
This is a full-time and permanent role offering an annual salary up to £40,000.00 dependant on experience. Hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30.
If you would like to further your career and make your mark in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing company, please apply now!
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing|