The Work Shop are pleased to be working with our client based in Ringwood who are looking for an online retail advisor to join their team on a temporary basis!
– Placing orders
– Setting up/ cancelling orders
– Taking payments
– Updating account information
– Dealing with general customer service queries via telephone and email
– An excellent telephone manner is essential
– Have a passion for providing excellent customer service
– Previous experience within a contact centre environment is desirable but not essential
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Self-motivated with the ability to work towards personal targets and KPI’s
40 hours per week with shifts between 8am – 8pm. including weekends
This is a temporary assignment lasting up to 12 weeks with an hourly rate of £8.86 per hour and overtime available at time and a third.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!
|Job Category||Customer Services, Temporary & Contract|