Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum Category: Office & Administration
Leasing Co-ordinator – Salisbury – Up to £25,000 per annum
The Work Shop are currently recruiting for a Leasing Co-ordinator to join a thriving Telecoms Company based in Salisbury.
As the Leasing Co-ordinator, you will support their UK Leasing Manager, to ensure a smooth customer journey is maintained from the point of sale via their Field Sales Team, to the installation of the phone systems by the Telecoms Engineers. This role will ensure that all the correct paperwork is obtained and that the customer is kept abreast of the on-boarding process. This role plays a key part in the customer’s introduction to the organisation, and so providing exceptional levels of customer service is key.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the initial formal processes of becoming a new customer are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- Processing all paperwork and contracts
- Ensuring documentation is processed and stored correctly adhering to GDPR regulations
- Processing third party finance applications for customer orders
- Sending Welcome Emails to customers to ensure they are aware of the next steps
- Processing customer subsidies
- Liaising with colleagues, customers and third-party finance providers
- Answering customer queries in a timely manner
- Great attention to detail
- High level of administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- A good working knowledge of IT programs, including Microsoft Excel
In return, an attractive salary of £20,000 – £24,000 is on offer, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Free fruit
- 20 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays and an additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- Additional holiday entitlement also increasing by 1 day per each completed year of service (capped at 30 days in total)
- 4% pension contribution
- A huge range of staff benefits including free coffee, cinema tickets, financial and legal advice. Full list of benefits here.
- Incentives, days out and social events.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!