A great opportunity has risen to become an Internal Sales & Project Support. This role you will be responsible for providing support in a range of sales, projects, and coordination activities.
Key Responsibilities of an Internal Sales & Project Support:
• To provide support within the sales and projects office
• Assist and prepare presentation of proposals and bids
• Assist and prepare preparation of quotations
• Documents control
• Sourcing of products and services
• Assist with project costings
• Provide primary responses to incoming telephone, email and website enquires
• Process orders, check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Maintain and update sales and customer needs
The ideal Internal Sales & Project Support:
• Previous working experience within a sales / project office environment
• A desire to exceed expectation
• Hands on experience with CRM Software and MS office- MS Excel in particular
• 5 GCSE’s including maths and English language
• NVQ in business/ office administration, or similar, would be desirable
• Team player with high level of dedication
• Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and requirements
• Maintain controls and documentation of procedures
Internal Sales & Project Support would suit candidates also looking for: Business Support Executive, Sales Support Executive, Project Support and Office Support.
This is a great opportunity to join a family owed business. Being an Internal Sales & Project Support, you will be offered a motivated, high energy working environment along with a great package. Working hours of Monday – Thursday 0830-1700 with early finishes on Fridays at 1600. Salary offering £18,500 – £21,500 (depending on experience), 25 days holiday, plus public bank holidays, free onsite parking, company bonuses Christmas/ summer (Based on overall company performance), company pension scheme after completed 3 month employment.
If you think this role is what you are looking for, APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Engineering, Office & Administration|