Salary: Competitive Salary Category: Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing Hours: Monday - Friday
The Work Shop are pleased to be working with a well-established client who own a number of high-quality holiday homes in the South of England and are currently looking to recruit a full time Digital Marketing/ Website Manager to join their team based in Ringwood. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and growing company and progress your career long term.
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, confident and creative person who has experience with website management (including back-end development of WordPress) and SEO. Someone with a hands-on approach with the growth and development of the business in mind and to be confident in sales. This will involve contacting new customers and persuading them to advertise on our company site and Corporate Breaks sites while maintaining and building the relationships with the current customers. Knowledge of the holiday home/tourism industry is desirable but not essential.
- Secure subscriptions from new Holiday Homeowners
- Manage and promote all websites using all available channels.
- Manage all social media channels and email marketing.
- Manage, support and maintain new and existing holiday home owners
- Monitoring and answering enquiries which will involve some weekend work.
- CRM Management
- Liaising with other members of staff
- WordPress and social media skills Proficiency in web analytics software, keyword tools and SEO analysis and optimisation.
- Adobe Photoshop (or similar) skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords) and social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.).
- Hold a current driving licence
- CRM management
28 days holiday (includes the usual public and bank holidays).
Annual performance related bonus
If this sounds like you, please click apply!Back to Recent Jobs