Our client is a very well-regarded global company based in Bournemouth that provide high quality marketing solutions to the FMCG sector such as retailers and wholesalers.
They have an exciting opening within their Customer Services team where you will be responsible for providing excellent customer services whilst processing consumer queries, complaints and other requests on a case-by-case basis.
The role will involve detailed administration, professional communication and liaising with clients and customers and would be well suited to an individual with a polite and effective communicator with a passion for customer care.
Duties of the role:
• Deal with specific customer service-related complaints and enquiries, efficiently and professionally
• Responsible for recording details of all enquiries onto the Customer Services database and responding to product enquires and complaints
• Liaise directly with international distributors, providing advice on how to resolve cases, alongside processing any contacts in the database
• Produce specific letters for consumers, clients, wholesalers and retailers, as requested
• Proactively identify any issues, and liaise with internal departments, suppliers and clients to resolve them as they arise
• When required, support the reception desk with telephone calls and direct accordingly
Do you have experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment?
Our client needs an individual who has the ability to manage complaints, possesses a confident approach in resolving and investigating customer any order issues and also excellent attention to detail.
You must also have the ability to use Excel to basic level. Experience of working within the FMCG industry, specifically health and beauty, would be advantageous but not essential.
• Competitive salary
• 25 days basic holiday + 8 bank holidays
• 4x death in service benefit
• Enrolment into their healthcare scheme
• Pension (3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution)
• Parking in Bournemouth
• Free breakfast/lunch every Friday
• Access to their online e-learning Academy
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay in sending your CV! Immediate interviews available.
|Job Category||Customer Services|