My client is a lovely, family-owned manufacturer based in Southampton. They are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor for their team due to growth and company expansion. The Customer Service Advisor role is fast-paced and will require someone with a strong desire to succeed.
Working as part of a team and supporting an External Sales Manager, the main purpose of the role is to ensure the customer needs are met and anticipated.
• Processing customer orders
• Managing customer’s expectations
• Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
• Liaising with other departments
• Maintaining up to date records
• Managing customer stocks
• To provide cover during annual leave/illness as required
• Quick to learn and adapt
• Good IT capabilities (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Good numeracy and literary skills
• Polite, friendly with a professional telephone manner
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced thriving environment
• Ability to problem solve and to work off your own initiative
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in a supportive, friendly environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply NOW!
|Job Category||Customer Services|