The Customer Service Administrator’s role is to support the Customer Service and Sales functions of the company by interfacing with customers and internal colleagues across a multitude of customer centric business tasks.
As the main point of contact for all customer sales related enquires made via telephone/and or email activity, you will be able to work at a fast pace and with accuracy.
Main duties include:
• Establish and evolve relationships with internal and external customers
• Support the Sales and Key Account Managers and Directors with sales related activity, such as pricing documents and customer equipment lists
• Organise and maintain customer equipment records to keep track of financial transactions
• Be the main point of contact for all customer sales related enquires made via telephone/and or email activity
• Process customer orders through to dispatch and successful delivery within established timescales
• Work with internal colleagues based at various sites across the UK to ensure that orders are dispatched/delivered on time and in line with customer expectations
• Raise invoices following successful delivery of equipment to customer sites
• Process and track all equipment rental orders and collections and ensure monthly customer billing is correct
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in a supportive, friendly environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply NOW!
|Job Category||Customer Services|