The Work Shop are pleased to be working with a well-established manufacturing company who are currently recruiting for a Customer sales coordinator to join their busy support team. The role will be instrumental in maintaining the high standard of customer service levels which sets this company apart from its competitors.
Responsibilities will include: –
• Deal promptly and efficiently with enquiries from trade, wholesale and site customers which can be complex
• Work closely with production and purchasing teams to ensure orders will be ready for dispatch on time whilst keeping customer updated at all times
• Arrange shipping overseas along with required documentation
• Process customer orders using Sage
• Deal with requests for Samples from new business enquiries and follow up on quotes
• Communicate effectively with customers regarding the progress of their orders and advise alternative products or update on any delays.
• Develop and establish strong working relationships with customers who may be regular users
• Produce reports as needed
• Ensure compliance
Your background: –
You will need to be an experienced administrator with the ability to use your initiative and identify opportunities for streamlining or improving processes.
You will be methodical, organised and have exceptional customer service ability and a keen eye for detail.
A background from a technical, manufacturing or engineering environment would be advantageous.
The position offer plenty of room for progression and development for the right candidate with a driven, ambitious and focused outlook.
22 Days Holiday plus banks
Company Pension Scheme
Well being services
Annual bonus scheme
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|