We are currently working with a rapidly growing Property finance company who provide short term funding to individuals and organisations across the UK and have won several industry awards.
Due to ambitious growth and expansion, they are looking for a Business Support Consultant to work closely with and offer support to the Sales Director across the newly launched Buy To Let department which offers competitive lending products to mortgage brokers.
Duties will involve: –
• Sending out Terms of Business to intermediaries for their funding requirements
• Identifying and researching prospective intermediaries
• Arranging face to face intermediary meetings for the sales director
• Fact finding calls with intermediaries in order to establish a full understanding of funding needs and long term prospects
• Working along side key stakeholders within the business to establish a strong team focused culture ensuring that customer service is at the heart at all times
• Reporting within the new Business Team a clear sales pipeline, updating team members with weekly reports on expected performance in order to achieve new business goals
• Keeping up to date and accurate records of clients data whilst complying with all GDPR requirements
• Working along side the marketing director to ensure full product rage is marketed to the widest possible audience
Whilst this role is essentially a back-office administration role you will need exceptional communication skills as you will be talking with new and current clients and will be incremental in securing long term relationships and taking new enquiries.
You will be commercially minded and confident on the phone and in face-to-face client meetings as required.
A background in property transactions, finance or banking would be beneficial as would experience of working in a regulated environment.
For the right person this role offers fantastic progression through the business.
Working hours 09am to 5.30pm
Fantastic, newly refurbished office in central Bournemouth
Great working environment with regular social events
Salary up to £25,000
If this sounds like you, please click apply!
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration|