My client develops and distributes award-winning ERP software to hundreds of companies mainly in the UK, but also to customers based in Europe, the Far East, India, and the USA. Due to continued growth, my client is looking to expand its commercial activities and recruit a Business Development Executive to join their existing busy team. This Business Development Exec role requires someone with high energy, who is articulate, and comes with a proven record in sales.
The work will require the successful candidate to build and maintain strong existing relationships whilst also managing initial enquiries through to a sale.
• Relationship development and engagement – successfully taking a prospective customer through the full customer journey in a timely and efficient manner to ideally make a sale
• Present at events and, once fully trained, hold software demonstrations. (PLEASE NOTE: Events are conducted throughout the UK and therefore up to three overnight stays per month with associated travel will be necessary)
• Proactive engagement via telephone, email and at events to support new customer journey
• Develop and maintain a competent level of product and system knowledge
• Event management
Full training and support will be provided but the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the desire to achieve within a successful, dynamic, and growing business.
• Proactive, positive, customer focused individual with eagerness to learn
• Existing experience in a commercial B2B role
• The capability to build solid relationships with people very quickly face to face, online and over the telephone
• Experienced and confident in delivering presentations in person and online, with the ability to learn and present software demonstrations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Enjoys working in a team-spirited environment but also be able to work unsupervised towards team based KPIs
• Possess own transport due to location of business
Benefits and additional information:
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• 8.30am – 5.00pm
• 24 days annual leave
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Free parking
• Uniform provided
• Regular social events
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in a supportive, friendly environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply NOW!
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|