The Work Shop are pleased to be working with a well-established local company who are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their busy team
Duties will include: –
- Dealing with Tenants, and managing Service charge agreements
- Chasing Debtors
- Assisting managers to process Tenants Housing Benefits claims
- Processing sales / purchase Invoices using sage.
- Collecting Monthly information from Homes, recording Petty cash and invoices in Sage Line 50
- Checking and auditing Homes expenses and petty cash.
- Processing & Distributing inwards and outwards mail/Couriers
- Assisting in Monthly Management reports.
- Liaise with Managers to ensure all tasks are completed
- Welcoming visitors to the office in accordance with Company standards
- Compile and publish Quarterly Newsletter
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager
This is a busy, fast paced role and you MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE USING SAGE. Some previous credit control experience would also be beneficial.
Would suit people with a background in; – Invoicing, Ledger, Credit Control, Accounts Admin.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|