How can we find you the right job if we don’t know what you are looking for? Your CV is only the start and gives us some of the information we need but we need much more than that. We need to know who you really are.
Once we understand you and what you are looking for, either by talking or preferably by meeting, we will be able to search for jobs that match your personality and career aspirations as well as your experience and skills. We can give you interview tips and advice on roles available and even re-write your CV if we need to.
There are basically two ways in which we might come across a potential new employee for our clients. Applicants could respond to an advert which we have placed on any number of the major UK national job boards or one of our Consultants will, during one of their daily searches, find Candidates that have posted their CV online. The process that follows is simple:
- CV submitted to us or found by us
- Consultant telephones applicant/candidate to discuss the CV and position
- Potentially suitable applicants/candidates interviewed face to face
- Registration process completed and right to work in the UK established
- Unsuitable applicants/candidates offered alternative possible positions
- CV’s are adapted to highlight the relevant skills for any particular role.
- CV’s sent to our client with notes on personality gleaned from the face to face meeting
- Interviews arranged
- Feedback given to applicant/candidate – hopefully that means good news and a job offer