Salary: £27000 Category: Information Technology, Office & Administration
Software Trainer – Hedge End – Up to £27,000
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Software Trainer to join a successful and established business in Hedge End. The role comes complete with a generous package to include 24 days holiday, Free Parking, Pension and Uniform.
The Role of Software Trainer
- Deliver training on a full software package
- Updating and maintaining training notes
- Preparation of laptops for training, loading software and setting up databases for demonstration
- Once training has been completed, you will support the customer through to implementation
- Full software training will be provided
The Successful Candidate for Software Trainer
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, some SQL knowledge would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced and confident in delivery using power point
- Confident telephone manner
- Attention to detail with a common sense approach
- Outgoing personality
Candidates interested in this role may also be searching for: Trainer, L&D, IT and Delivery.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to have a driving licence and your own means of transport.
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful and Successful business in Hedge End as a Software Trainer.
Click the link to apply
Back to Recent Jobs