Salary: Up to £27000 Category: Engineering Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Thursday, 8am-1pm Friday
Senior Test Engineer – Wareham – Up to £27,000 per annum
Our local electronics client is looking to recruit for a ‘Senior Test Engineer’ to work with a mix of junior and semi-experienced test engineers within a busy department.
The varied role involves PCB and assembly/final testing of many different assemblies.
The successful candidate will be qualified to degree standard in an electronics discipline.
QUALITY ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Test and Fault diagnose product to component level.
– Conduct reports to management of production overview (Reporting any defects or damaged stock).
– Provide technical support to other departments.
– Use excel to record and progress data sheets.
– Highly computer literate with advanced excel skills.
– Self-motivated, accurate with attention to detail.
– Good component recognition skills and understands data sheets.
– Experience of AOI and ATE programming would be advantageous.
– Ability to work to tight deadlines.
– up to £27,000 per annum (DOE)
8:00AM – 17:00PM (Monday – Thursday) and 8:00AM – 13:00PM Friday
To apply for the Senior Test Engineer position, click ‘apply now’Back to Recent Jobs