Salary: £20000 - £26000 Category: Office & Administration Hours: 9am - 5.45pm Monday - Friday
Recruitment Consultant – Verwood – BH31 – £20,000 to £26,000 DOE
The Work Shop are currently working with a really great Recruitment company based in Dorset who are looking for an enthusiastic, process driven individual to join their growing, friendly team. This is really exciting opportunity to work for a company who are specialists in the hospitality sales, revenue and marketing sector.
Profile and Role Responsibilities of Recruitment Consultant;-
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for a varied portfolio of major hotel groups. You will be working on a selection of assignments from Sales Executives to Director of Sales. You will be responsible for; –
- Taking job briefs from clients
- Talking to candidates over the phone on a daily basis
- Screening CV’s
- Arranging interviews
- Speaking to clients both over the phone and via email
- Responding to both client and candidate queries
- Client visits
You will receive full training on how to develop client relationships and conduct quarterly client visits.
The Ideal Recruitment Consultant Profile;-
- You will need to be process driven, have excellent time management skills, a sense of urgency as well as excellent customer service skills.
- MUST have recruitment experience, ideally in the hospitality sector
- Previous experience working within hospitality is essential
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- An understanding of the UK hotel industry
- A full driving licence and car
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, professional team environment as Recruitment Consultant, offering an excellent package as well as Free parking!
Hours are 9am – 5:45pm Monday to Friday
Salary – £20,000 to £26,000 (Depending on Experience) plus commission & company bonus.
Back to Recent Jobs