Salary: £20000 Category: Office & Administration Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm Friday
Legal Administrator – Ringwood – BH24 – £20,000
The Work Shop is pleased to be working with our prestigious client in Ringwood who are looking for a Legal Administrator to join their team.
Profile and Responsibilities of Legal Administrator
To deal with the legal administration within the business including administration relating to sales/transfers and rentals as well as dealing with solicitors, owners and their families etc ensuring that;-
- Legal administration services are provided in a professional and timely manner
- A high level of customer service is maintained throughout the process
- Remain up to date and actively involved in all new legislation relevant to the industry
The Ideal Legal Administrator Profile
- Must be able to work efficiently and manage a number of tasks simultaneously
- Requires very good attention to detail and a willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- You will be a self-motivated, well organised with good communication skills
- Previous administration experience is essential
- PC Literate (good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, professional environment as Legal Administrator, offering an excellent package and free on-site parking
Working hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9:00am – 5:00pm Friday.
Salary is £20,000Back to Recent Jobs