Salary: £12-14 p/hour DOE Category: Engineering, Temporary & Contract
CNC Turner (Programmer/Setter/Operator) – Three Legged Cross – Up to £27,000 per annum
A leading, aerospace sub contract Precision Engineering Company based in Three Legged Cross, Dorset, require a full-time experienced CNC Turner (Programmer/Setter/Operator) with Mazak and Heidenhain controls experience. Working with a variety of high tolerance components.
– CNC Turning is crucial with strong Technical Skills.
– Experienced with Heidenhain desirable.
– Experienced with Mazak controls are essential.
– Ability to operate Turn-Mill machines.
– Working knowledge of Aerospace processes and strict procedures
– Attention to detail.
– Maintain quality standards.
– Record keeping: Equipment and Supplies.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
– up to £27,000 per annum (DOE)
6:00AM – 2:00PM (Monday – Friday) – 40 Hours
To apply for the CNC Turner (XYZ) position, click ‘apply now’Back to Recent Jobs