Salary: £12-14 p/hour DOE Category: Engineering, Temporary & Contract
CNC Integrex – Three-Legged Cross – Up to £27,000 per annum
A leading, aerospace sub contract Precision Engineering Company based in Three Legged Cross, Dorset, require a full-time experienced CNC Integrex operative. Working closely with a variety of high tolerance components.
– Setting and Programming Integrex I200/I400 machines.
– Engineering Apprenticeship – (G code Programming training/trained desirable).
– Previous Integrex experience is crucial with knowledge of G Code Programming.
– Exposure to an Aerospace manufacturing environment.
– Able to understand drawings and associated tolerances in accordance with specification by the end customer.
– Solve quickly and efficiently any issues. Promoting good house-keeping.
– Experienced with Mazak controls are essential.
– Able to work well in a team and individual basis.
– Working knowledge of Aerospace processes and strict procedures
– Maintain quality standards.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
– up to £27,000 per annum (DOE)
2:00PM – 12:00AM (Monday – Thursday) – 40 Hours
• Overtime available
To apply for the CNC Integrex position, click ‘apply now’Back to Recent Jobs