Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 Category: Call Centre, Office & Administration Hours: 8.50am-53.30pm + 1 Saturday in 4, 9am-1pm
Cancellation Agent – SO50 – £18,000-£20,000 + OTE up to £24,000
As a Cancellation Agent, you will be required to take cancellation request calls and emails from customers and attempt to retain their custom. You will be responsible for calculating the remaining balance and arrange refunds, or collect money owed, should retention not be possible.
Duties of the Cancellation Agent:
- Achieve set Retention and Quality Measures
- Manage own diary to ensure all customers are contacted with queries resolved
- Understand and Implement procedures surrounding Data Protection and other industry guidelines
- Targeted on cross and up selling of additional products
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- Call centre experience
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
The role of the Cancellation Agent may also suit candidates searching for: Call Centre, Customer Service, Sales or Complaints.
The Cancellation Agent position is seeking a candidate to work Monday-Friday 8.50am – 5.30pm + 1 Saturday in 4, 9am – 1pm. The position is offering a salary of £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience plus bonuses. Free parking is provided, along with a free shuttle bus service running to and from Eastleigh train/bus station.
Back to Recent Jobs