Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 Category: Sales & Marketing Hours: 8.30am - 5pm
The Work Shop are pleased to be working with a well established distribution company in the area
They are looking to bring on board an Internal Account Manager to own a group of Key Account and Framework customers with the aim of penetrating potential and existing users to ensure the company remains as the key supplier of maintenance, repair, safety and office products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering annual sales targets for the Accounts
- Identifying new sites and users within existing accounts
- Probing the customer base to fully understand the current and future needs of the customer
- To maintain accurate, comprehensive and up to date records for each account
- Ensure all management and business reports are produced accurately and within appropriate time scales
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with all appropriate contacts within each account
You will have the ability to persuade, sell and influence and be confident building strong customer relationships. You will have great customer service ability and be comfortable on the phone dealing with key decision makers. You will be happy working to and exceeding targets and have outstanding communication skills. You will ideally have experience in a Business to Business environment and growing key accounts.
Great starting salary from £22,000 to £25,000. Fantastic working environment and free parking. Working hours are 08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Back to Recent Jobs