Salary: £23000 - £28000 Category: Information Technology, Office & Administration Hours: 8am-4.30pm and 9.30am-6pm
IT Support Engineer – BH24 – Ringwood – £23,000 – £28,000 DOE
Here at the Work Shop we are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and enthusiastic IT Support Engineer for a dynamic and growing Company based in Ringwood. Our client is an innovative and established Company and it would be an opportunity to work with a variety of technologies and also being involved in projects.
- The IT Support Engineer will be fully responsible for taking and logging support calls and emails through to its resolutions where appropriate.
- You will attend site visits as required for project based work so full and clean driving licence is required.
- Keeping within service level agreements and response and resolution times.
The IT Support Engineer profile
- Excellent communications skills are required as you will be liaising with clients at all level as well as third party suppliers.
- Be able to thrive in a fast paced IT environment.
- Take ownership of accurately recording the resolution outcome with the Helpdesk System.
- A working knowledge of Office 365 as well as strong networking experience to include LAN/WAN/firewalls and VLANs
This position would also suit candidates looking for IT Support Engineer/3rd Line Support Technician/IT Technician/2nd line Support technician
This would be a fantastic opportunity to thrive within a dynamic and forward-thinking business and to have the ability to drive your career forward within a friendly and professional team as a IT Support Engineer, offering an excellent package of £23,000 – £28,000 plus bank holidays. Hours are variable, and they run on a two-shift rota basis – 8am to 4:30pm and 9:30am to 6pm
The role will include weekend working/on call rota 1 in 4 (Sat and Sun covering the hours of 10am-4pm. You will take a Company laptop and mobile home. This will be paid at a fixed amount per weekend plus x 1.5 per hour after the 1st half an hour of each call
If you are interested in this position, click apply.Back to Recent Jobs