Salary: £8.75 - £9.40 per hour Category: Customer Services
YOUTH SUPPORT WORKER – CRANBORNE – £8.75 – £9.40 PH DOE
Our client is currently looking for a number of youth workers to support young people aged 16 – 25 with complex conditions. The role is working on a rotating shift pattern, but the client can also offer term time only positions.
Responsibilities of a Youth Support Worker:
- Build positive relationships with the students.
- To provide a safe, clean and supportive environment.
- Encourage and promote independence i.e. Cooking, cleaning and personal hygiene.
- Assist with education, recreational and social activities.
- Ability to positively reduce and control anxieties and behaviours you may find challenging.
- Have an empathic and caring nature/ approach to our students.
Requirements of a Youth Support Worker:
- Good interpersonal and team working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- A genuine passion and interest within Health and Social Care.
- To provide details for a pre-employment Safeguarding checks.
Benefits to you:
- Fully funded access to your NVQ Level 3.
- Dedicated and experienced team of staff to support you within your journey.
- Fully paid detailed induction with ongoing training throughout your career.
This role is £8.75 – £9.40 per hour DOE.Back to Recent Jobs