Wiring Technician – Southampton – Up to £23,795
The Work Shop are recruiting for a Wiring Technician on behalf of our expanding client based in Romsey, close to extensive public transport and free parking.
Responsibilities of the Wiring Technician:
- Supporting the electromechanical work centres
- Make and provide wiring looms / harnesses
- Make and provide electrical assemblies
- Reading electrical schematic drawings or manuals
- Able to follow instructions when given
Requirements of the Wiring Technician:
- Advantage to come from a similar role to a Wiring Technician
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematic drawings or manuals
- Experience Soldering
- Good eye for detail and Quality
- Must be able to differentiate colours
Benefits of the Wiring Technician :
- Bonus Scheme
- Sick pay
- Death in service
- Free Parking
- Close to Public Transport
- Training given
Hours of work for the Wiring Technician : 40 Hours a week
If you are eager to get started in this dynamic Wiring Technician position, with a growing company please apply now!
Wiring , electromechanical , electric , soldering , schematic , assembly , assemblies , looms , harnesses, Technician, romsey , local.