Warehouse & Production Supervisor – Gussage St Michael – Salary £20,000 – £25,000 DOE
Our client is looking to add to their team and require a motivated and enthusiastic individual to supervise two colleagues within the warehouse.
Role of Warehouse & Production Supervisor:
- Managing all warehouse & production duties
- Following company’s procedures and health and safety policies
- Manage warehouse & Production in line with policies and procedures
- Ensure the warehouse facility is suitably maintained. Good housekeeping
- Warehouse administration
- Organising warehouse storage and stock levels
- Reporting areas of concern to line management
- Other Operations support
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in stock management
- Professional telephone manner
- Previous experience in a warehousing environment
- Efficient and thorough in solving problems
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy and IT skills, particularly spreadsheets and databases
- Counterbalance Forklift truck experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
Required education, skills and qualifications:
- Must have Counterbalance Forklift truck experience
- Computer literate / MS Office conversant (Sage experience is preferable)
- Basic Knowledge of engineering principles, concepts, practices and theories. At least one year’s experience of specifically related experience
Warehouse & Production Supervisor.
Hours – Monday-Friday Full time 40 hours.
Salary £20,000 to £25,000 DOE
If this sounds like you, please click apply!