Our client is a market leader in their field, and they are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join their warehouse/production team. Do you want to work for an innovative and versatile industrial company based in Ringwood that designs, develops, and produces in-house offering a competitive salary?
Reporting to the Lead Warehouse Operative and Parts Team Leader the warehouse operative contributes actively to the smooth running and organisation of the Spare Parts Warehouse (inc. Yard) through the checking of all Goods In/Out processes maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Liaise with Parts Team Leader/Lead Warehouse Operative on all incoming/outgoing Parts deliveries/orders
• Ensures all Goods In are checked, accounted for and stored correctly in a timely manner
• Participate in the picking, packing and shipping of Dealer orders to schedule
• Ensures all Goods Out items are packed/secured correctly and safely
• Participate in maintaining accurate Stock Control
• Liaise directly with the Lead Warehouse Operative communicating any discrepancies accurately and immediately in conjunction with our Customs Bonded Warehouse’ regulations
• Participate in maintaining a tidy and safe working environment within the warehouse/office
• Attention to detail
• Literacy and numeracy
• Ability to meet physical demands of the job
• Able to self-motivate and motivate others
• Upbeat and energised
• Good communicator
• Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
• Team Player
• Forklift licence (optional)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!