Telecoms Engineer – Salisbury
The Work Shop are currently recruiting for an experienced Telecoms Engineer to join a thriving Telecoms company based in Salisbury.
- Provide remote Technical Support to all of the company products installed in the field (occasional site visits may be required)
- Update support tickets and customer information on our in-house CRM system
- Log customer enquiries and faults with 3rd Party Support, monitor to ensure the Customers and Services Managers are up to date with any progress.
- Identify any potential issues that could escalate and liaise with the relevant party, either internal or external to resolve these.
- Configure broadband routers to ensure a seamless migration
- Adhere to the support SLA’s and response times in place
- Always act in the best interest of our customers
- Support fellow Engineers remotely and on site
This role would suit an experienced Telecoms Engineer, who is now looking for an opportunity to work with a company who recognised and rewards their hard-work. You will ideally have LG / iPECS experience, although this is not essential as full training will be provided.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!