Telecommunications Engineer – Hedge End – Up to £25,000 per annum
The Work Shop are currently recruiting for a Telecommunications Engineer to join an ever-growing team based in Hedge End.
The core function of the Engineering team is to install, maintain and provide full training to customers for their new telephone system, whilst ensuring customers receive first class service.
The Telecoms Engineer will work from a live diary, predominantly focusing on SME sized businesses around the UK. This is a field-based role, with lone-working being essential. Installations on average take 2 days.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to cope under the pressure of heavy workloads
- Strong customer service focus
- Flexible approach
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Team Player
- Competent working alone
- Passionate about new technology
Technical requirements: (Preferable but not essential)
- Knowledge of the Telecoms industry
- Knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of cabling
- Ability to fault-find
- System installation experience
- Full Clean UK Driving License is essential
- Basic salary of £17,000 – £25,000 DOE
- Company vehicle
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Full training will be provided, and you will achieve certification on the LG Ericsson product.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation, who invest in their team, ensuring there is excellent progression opportunities in place to ensure you enjoy a long and successful career with them.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!