Are you interested in working night shifts? Are you passionate about customer service? We would love to hear from you!
Due to ambitious growth and expansion, our client is looking for a dedicated Technical Support Executive to assist their customers with technical queries and improve customer experience.
Main duties of the Technical Support Executive:
• Be the first point of contact via telephone, email and webchat for new and existing customers taking ownership of their technical requests.
• Take ownership of customer requests to find timely solutions and ensure the best customer service is delivered.
• Communicate and co-ordinate with colleagues and other teams in the business to ensure customers’ expectations are met.
• Update internal systems and keep customers informed at every stage.
• Recognise and discuss additional services that may suit customers to enhance the offered services.
Key Competencies of the Technical Support Executive:
• Passionate about customer service and in exceeding customer expectations.
• Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
• Previous experience working within a technical support team would be an advantage.
• Ability to trace technical patterns and spot anomalies.
• Well-structured individual able to plan and manage their time effectively, being efficient, self-motivated, and organised.
This is a full-time and permanent role offering an annual salary of £23,000.00. The working hours are from 19:30 to 07:30 and this role has a 4 days on / 4 days off shift pattern. Due to the company’s location, you will need to be a driver with own transport.
If you would like to further your career and make your mark in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing business, please apply now!
|Job Category||Information Technology|