We are working with a great company based near Totton which is looking to recruit a Technical Support Advisor to join their friendly team. You must be fluent in English – both written and oral. Your role will involve offering support of a technical nature, to customers with queries regarding their purchases.
Duties for the Technical Support Advisor:
- Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required performance targets of the department
- Investigate customers’ problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies; escalating customer queries as required
- Continually improve knowledge of the technologies developed by the company
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment, preferably on inbound calls, or in a technical support function
- Excellent level of spoken and written English and Polish
- A good telephone manner with the ability to adapt your response to the technical level of the customer
- Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent
- An interest in gadgets and technology would be a definite advantage
The role of the Technical Support Advisor may also suit candidates searching for: Technical Support, Technology, Helpdesk, 1st Line Support or Product Support.
The role for the Technical Support Advisor near Totton is a full-time position offering a salary of £20,000. The hours for the role are 8:30am-5:30pm. Free parking is provided along with great company benefits.
|Job Category||Customer Services|