An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer to join a great company in Southampton that is looking for a capable, knowledgeable, and motivated individual to assist in developing the software that supports their offered services.
Duties will involve:
• Develop the core systems that will allow customers to take advantage of the company’s services based on a Linux/UNIX based architecture
• Working with other development colleagues and Systems Administration to agree server-based software/applications required to operate the software
• Provide ideas to enhance the specification and systems during and post development
• Documenting and recording processes according to established guidelines
• Plan and set accurate delivery expectations and provide regular updates to their line manager on progress
• Keep abreast of technology/software enhancements and how they would apply and would be used within the company
• Participate in daily team meetings to discuss progress using a SCRUM methodology
Technical knowledge and Skills:
• Software development experience with PHP
• Experience in developing code that supports strong security
• Experience in REST Web Service APIs development
• Experience with test driven development and PHP Unit Testing
• Experience with databases, ERD designing, advanced query writing and optimisation.
• Experience with Version Control System such as GIT, SVN etc.
If you are an ambitious Software Developer and have a desire to be part of a growing business that is fast paced and full of exciting opportunities, apply now!
|Job Category||Information Technology|