An exciting opportunity has become available for a Service coordinator to join our established, friendly client based in Romsey.
The Service Coordinator role will primarily involve supporting and coordinating the field engineers in the UK. It is important the right candidate has strong IT, and both written and verbal communication skills.
The main duties of a Service Coordinator are:
• Filter incoming service calls
• Organise the Field Service diary and keep engineers up to date
• Book Engineering Jobs & Coordinate with customers
• Book all failures into service database
• Send all relevant Job information to customers
• Filter and administrate Service Engineer’s paperwork
• Maintain existing service contract paperwork
• Coordinate site surveys
• Provide customers with Method Statements and Risk Assessments
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service focus
• Excellent organisation skills
• Good time management and prioritisation skills
• Solution orientated with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
The Service Coordinator role will pay £20-22K per annum, dependent on experience, and there is free on-site parking. The working hours would be Monday to Friday, 9-5:30, including a 1 hour lunch.
|Job Category||Office & Administration|