An exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced company offering a competitive salary, free parking, private health care and childcare vouchers. Are you looking for a role offering variety, a fantastic team environment and benefits? Are you an experienced Service Controller looking for a new challenge? This opportunity could be for you.
The service controller role will include the following: –
• Act as the first point of contact for customers via incoming calls
• Monitor customer websites and email inbox for incoming jobs
• Log jobs within customer agreed time scales
• Allocating Engineers in a timely fashion and to maximise efficiency
• Contact and communicate job allocations to engineers and make adjustments where necessary
• To ensure customer queries are handled and systems updated accordingly
• Ensure maintenance visits are logged and assigned
• To schedule engineers for fitting parts
• Run customer reports as needed
This Service Controller position will be fast-paced, and you must be able to act accordingly and think on your feet all while offering exceptional customer service. You will need to be courteous, a strong communicator and able to work under pressure.
Ideally you will have a strong customer service background and be used to a help desk environment.
Salary £25,000. Full time working hours Monday to Friday
Hours are on 2 shifts
• 7.30 – 4.30
• 8.30 – 5.30
• Both with an hour for lunch
• 1 in 4 Saturdays, busy periods may require 1 in 3 Saturdays
• Bank holiday working – on a shared basis, 1 a year minimum
|Job Category||Office & Administration|