SEO & PPC Executive – Poole – £28,000 – £34,000 DOE
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a SEO & PPC Executive to join one of the largest Marketing and Design agencies in Poole.
The role requires the candidate to develop & deliver bespoke search engine optimisation and search marketing campaigns according to each client’s objectives. It is a technical role which requires the candidate to have a very high understanding of online marketing. You will work closely with the Account Management team, producing monthly reports highlighting performance and ongoing recommendations.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Liaise with the Account Manager to confirm the client’s business objectives and online goals.
- Perform keyword research to identify high volume dental and treatment related keywords and suitable location targets
- Keyword bench marketing to track performance
- Perform on-page optimisation according to the latest best practices (coding/site speed improvements)
- Perform Go Live checks, test for broken links and that contact forms are working.
- Google Account, Analytics and reporting set-ups
- Link Google Business accounts on Zapier for negative review notifications.
- Install SSL certificates and add websites to Uptime Robot for monitoring
New PPC accounts:
- Liaise with the Account Manager to confirm campaigns and budget.
- Setup Ads account, campaign and ad groups
- Install conversion and call tracking
- Link to DDL MCC
- Test contact forms and phone number
- Manage portfolio of clients (using Monday and Act), performing ongoing SEO work as well as liaising with the Account Manager for reports on specific clients.
- Work on SEO analysis measuring website performance via Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Agency Analytics. Implement any SEO tool recommendations/improvements
- Perform off-page optimisation work including link, citation building and Google Business page work.
- Account Manager reports – include on page SEO scores, traffic, contact forms generated and link/citation building progress.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels, Google in particular
- Keep up to speed with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Perform account management of client PPC accounts, monitoring key metrics such as keyword performance, quality score, click cost and average ad position as well as liaising with the Account Manager for reports on specific clients
- Account Manager reports – to include cost, conversions, change history logs on work performed that month and recommendations
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|