Senior Quantity Surveyor – Poole – Up to £65,000
Senior Quantity Surveyor required for a very well established Project Management company based in Poole. The role will be operating throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Our client is seeking a motivated and highly competent Senior Surveyor to join their knowledgeable team. They are extremely active in delivering commercial, industrial and residential developments within the private and public sectors. This is a permanent position to provide pre- and post-contract services to their well established and ever-expanding client base.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be RICS chartered (or equivalent) whilst possessing strong industry experience.
- Bills of Quantities production and measurement to NRM 2
- Use of CATO and electronic measurement software
- Site measurement and variations
- Provision of Cost Plans to NRM 1
- Formation of tender documentation
- Tender evaluation and reporting
- Assessment of contractor claims, applications for payment and final accounts
- Employer’s Agent/Project Manager
- Management of ‘Turnkey’ healthcare solutions and refurbishment projects
- Issuing contract instructions and variations
- Certifying payments and agreeing final accounts
- Design reviews and management of design development by sub-contractors
- Sole management of several projects simultaneously
- Project lead and point of contact for clients/employers and contractors
- Chairing and providing minutes of project meetings
The successful candidate:
- Good IT and excellent communication skills.
- RICS chartered (or equivalent) whilst possessing strong industry experience
Travel using your own vehicle to service our sites is essential and mileage is reimbursed accordingly.
Salary: circa £50,000 – £65,000 per annum