Sales Team Leader – Bournemouth – Salary up to £45,000
We are recruiting for a unique opportunity within an exciting and fast growing organisation as a professional, motivating and inspiring Sales Team Leader.
As a Sales Team Leader, you will thrive on driving a team of Sales Specialists to deliver and exceed sales targets, unlocking individual and team potential.
Working closely with the Sales Coach, combined you will deliver key business objectives across the sales team whilst providing exceptional leadership and people skills to the wider team.
The role will suit a strong communicator who is passionate about sales and people in order to drive a successful sales culture, whilst providing a proven track record in leading and motivating sales teams and understanding sales methodologies.
The main responsibilities will require you to:
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure achievement of targets
- Line manage Sales Specialists team
- Analysing daily, weekly and monthly performance
- Maintain quality assurance checks for each team member ensuring compliance and consistency
- Deliver daily sales meetings to inspire, motivate and set daily sales targets, feeding into weekly and monthly targets
- Create a strong sales culture and trialling new ways of working e.G. Sales methodologies/ frameworks
- Be a key point of contact for general team queries, quickly responding to and dealing with issues effectively
- Collect, organise, and analyse sales data to generate insights and track KPIs
- Create and distribute regular sales reports and dashboards to aid decision-making
- Utilise data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement, reporting statistics daily to the Head of Operations
- Continuously identify areas for process improvement and drive enhancements
|Sales & Marketing