Salary: £30,000 per annum Category: Sales & Marketing Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:00pm
SALES MANAGER – POOLE – £30,000 CIRCA
My client, an exciting and well-known brand, are seeking a Sales Manager to join their team.
The most important aspects of this role include the ability and proven successful track record in performance management of multiple sales agents, continuous improvement, fantastic negotiation skills and the ability to fulfil targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: –
- Manage the activities and performance of Sales Agents
- To exceed all Sales and Business targets individually and across the sales team
- Constantly reviewing sales performance against targets and taking / proposing action as may be suggested by performance
- Maintaining and develop the relationship with your Key Retail Accounts, increasing profitability through product range and channel development.
- Fully understand the account and maintain relationships at all levels within the account; maintain high level of customer service, delivering levels to exceed expectations
- Prospect for new business with suitable key accounts
- Identify opportunities for new sales opportunities and seek out agents to fulfil
- Provide positive input to marketing initiatives and trade exhibitions
- Pro actively follow up enquiries gained via trade exhibitions
- Demonstrate commercial acumen in negotiation, pricing and promotional strategies
Attending trade shows, sales and product meetings and travel, including: –
Travelling within the UK to meet with key customers and sales agents
Assisting with organising and administrating trade shows within budgets
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
If this sounds like you, please click apply!Back to Recent Jobs