A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established and prosperous team based in Ferndown as a Sales Advisor. The Company are a market leader in their industry.
Role and Responsibilities of the Sales Advisor: –
• Handling inbound sales calls on the telephone or via email
• Following up on quotes
• Processing orders
• General administrative duties as required
• Checking stock levels with suppliers
• Greeting Customers into the showroom
• No cold calling
The Ideal Sales Advisor Profile: –
• The successful applicants must have previous sales experience. Be enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills.
• We are looking for a dependable candidate, who is customer focused, well presented and with a professional and friendly telephone manner.
• Data entry and strong IT skills will be required, along with an ability to multi-task.
Experience in the home product industry or DIY trade would be an advantage, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company with a starting salary of £18,684. Increase of salary after successful probation period with an achievable bonus structure. The ideal candidate will have a background in Sales/retail/Customer services. Full training provided.
Hours of work are 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday – Friday
If this sounds like you, please click apply!
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|