Salary: £23,000 per annum Category: Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Work Shop is pleased to be working with one of our established clients based on the outskirts of Winchester who is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for their busy office.
The Sales Administrator role is varied and will require a ‘can do’ attitude along with the ability to work on your own initiative.
The Sales Administrator role will primarily be to provide administration support to the Heads of Department as well as backing up the Sales and Customer Service team by taking incoming calls and processing customer orders.
This role is primarily office based but it might entail delivering goods out to a customer if the circumstances arose, therefore a driving licence and own vehicle is essential.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Upload Customer Record Management (CRM) events within a timely fashion
- To complete action points from events within the desired timescale. This includes sending quotations
- To provide backup for the Sales and Customer Service teams as requested
- To complete various spreadsheets for Department Heads and the Office Manager which monitor key performance indicators and have these ready in time for meetings as and when required
- Report on and manage the company’s “work in progress” orders
- Processing website orders ensuring that the correct documents are sent to the warehouse
- Process customer returns ensuring that the customer receives a credit and the stock is returned to the correct department
- Administer customer warranty returns by arranging for faulty goods to be returned to suppliers for repair or credit and ensuring that the customer receives a replacement or refund. This will involve liaising with suppliers and customers alike
- Completion of other general admin tasks as required
Professional Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire all others in the business
- The ability to manage workload – and then ensure that the tasks get done well and on time.
- Ability to get free of detail that will restrict and hold back growth
If you have strong admin skills, are proficient is using Excel for reporting purposes, and are a driver with your own vehicle, please apply NOW!Back to Recent Jobs