Sales Administrator, Hedge End, Salary: up to £25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join a well-founded and established automotive business based in Hedge End.
The Sales Administrator will provide administrative support to the site’s sales teams, ensuring efficient processing of new, used, and corporate vehicle orders.
Main Duties of the Sales Administrator:
- General administration support for brands and dealerships.
- Liaison with Sales team and vehicle supply to process vehicle orders.
- Handling pre-delivery administration tasks, such as vehicle registration, insurance, and road tax.
- Completion of sales invoicing, ensuring all costs are accounted for.
- Keeping the sales team informed of customer order status and addressing issues related to sales.
- Updating vehicle job sheet details for accurate pre-delivery work hour records.
- Maintaining and updating stock list records and assisting with new stock ordering authorisation.
Key Competences of the Sales Administrator:
- Previous sales administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work
- Ability to work towards and meet work deadlines
- Good analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change
- PC, Microsoft, web literate
The role of Sales Administrator is a permanent and full-time opportunity and offers an annual salary up to £25,000 dependant on experience alongside many benefits, including 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking, health shield and social events.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity and make your mark in a fast-paced, supportive, and growing business, please APPLY NOW!
|Job Category||Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing|