Service Advisor – Basingstoke – Salary: up £26,500 per annum
We are working with a long-standing, prestigious automotive company based in Basingstoke which is looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join their friendly team.
As a Service Advisor you will be the focal point for customers requiring advice, servicing, and repairs to their vehicles. You will also manage the flow of information between the workshop and the customer, always delivering excellent customer service.
Main duties of the Service Advisor:
- Ensuring the customer receives the best possible customer service and that they are aware of all products and services available
- Initiating documentation and maintaining customer records and follow up systems
- Providing customers with estimates and notifying customers promptly when the work is complete
- Ensuring that all jobs passed for warranty submissions are accurately invoiced and costed
- Preparing and presenting accurate invoices to customers
- Monitoring progress of jobs in the workshop and advising service reception of any delays or issues
- Providing guidance and advise on mechanical and diagnostic queries as requested by Technicians
Key competencies of the Service Advisor:
Highly developed interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate experience in a customer facing role
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work
- PC, Microsoft, web literate.
- Full clean driving license
The role of Service Advisor is a permanent and full-time opportunity and offers an annual salary up to £26,500 dependant on experience alongside many benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly, efficient, and professional environment as a Service Advisor, APPLY TODAY!
|Job Category||Customer Services|