Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum Category: Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Work Shop are pleased to be working with their well-established client based in Ringwood who are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
The Sales Administrator position is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the Sales Team. The core elements of the role will involve order processing, demand planning, scheduling & booking of machine transport, plus CRM responsibilities.
Role and Responsibilities of Sales Administrator:
- Initial point of contact for all general phone calls and on-site visitors.
- Ensuring an excellent experience for all callers & visitors.
- To actively manage orders and availability requests.
- Work together with Demand Planning for order allocation to production.
- Co-ordinate out bound (domestic) and in-bound (international) machinery transportation.
- Administrative support for the import and export process for shipments.
- Manage Certificates of Conformity
- Process requests for Certificates of Conformity & documentation
- Maintain CRM databases and perform regular cleansing of data.
- Carry out digitalisation of existing hard copy archives.
- Manage office consumables & stationary. Issue purchase orders when required.
- Daily management of inbound & outbound post (franking)
- Assisting with event planning and implementation inc. Catering requirements.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
If this sounds like you, please click apply!Back to Recent Jobs