This is a very rare and exciting opportunity to join a very well regarded and successful Aerospace Engineering company based in Poole.
Purpose of Role as Quality Manager:
- To ensure products & final release documentation is supplied to customer defect free.
- To conduct inspection operations
- To ensure the highest level of quality control/inspection conditions are applied at all times during the manufacturing process, utilising preventative inspection measures wherever possible.
- To ensure where unavoidable errors occur they are detected as early as possible during the manufacturing process and not at the pre-treatment or final inspection procedure.
- To maintain Quality Records and documentation
- To record & report all internal & supplier defects, and to the detailed time constraint.
- Is ultimately responsible for all final arbitrary decisions pertaining to quality product related issues.
- To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy.
- To ensure correct practise, legalities and responsibilities in respect of product and quality systems assurance are maintained.
- To identify in good time non-conforming product
- To initiate, manage and document all corrective actions to ensure preventative action is effective and production management is not compromised.
- To ensure product non conformity is communicated to the production staff, not returned to the production staff.
- To monitor performance of all direct manufacturing operatives in respect of quality and recommend training, or corrective action as appropriate to secure sales and performance objectives.
- Manage the material stores & stores personnel
- To ensure the business is maintained to customers’ expectations in respect of capability & technology in product quality inspection techniques.
- To deputise for the Senior Quality Engineer’s duties when absent.
If this sounds like you and you are working/have worked in a very similar role previously, please click apply!