Our client based in Three Legged Cross is a manufacturer of permanent modular constructions and they are looking for a Quality Compliance Officer. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager (SHEQ) and will be key in maintaining quality standards, coordinating & providing practical training, and driving improvement initiatives at an operational level.
This is a great opportunity to work within a fantastic company that encourages growth and progression. Training will be provided to cover any gaps in skills or knowledge.
• Final Inspection of modular buildings once manufacturing is complete and prior delivery to site.
• Running the company non conformance process to ensure timely and effective response to issues.
• Monitor & sustain the process of continuous improvement throughout manufacturing.
• Conducting internal audits and inspections to ensure product and processes meet expected standards.
• Define and improve “inspection & test plans”, then produce them for all manufactured products.
• Investigate into quality issues and ensure that work and materials meet specification and standards.
• Familiarisation with quality requirements, such as NHBC and Building Regs, and ability to check that manufactured product complies.
• Monitor fire compliance standards of manufactured product.
• Maintaining the production training matrix and advise as and when routine training is required, or deliver related training to production operatives.
• Producing quality KPIs and communications to monitor standards.
• Manage the production plant & equipment maintenance plan and advise production as and when routine maintenance/audits must be completed to ensure timely completion of statutory requirements.
• Manage document control requirements of the companies integrated management system.
• Manage the calibration of monitoring & measuring equipment.
• Providing quality support and advice across the business.
• Provide support with health & safety, environmental, and social value as required.
Skills and requirements:
• Experience of conducting quality inspections or audits, ideally in the construction or manufacturing sectors.
• Experience or confidence to deliver training.
• Familiar with ISO 9001 and/or ISO14001.
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings would be advantageous.
• Computer literate – proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Full driving licence.
• Strong organisation and time management skills.
• Able to self-motivate and prioritise effectively.
• Good communication and presentation skills – Able to communicate at all levels.
• A dynamic approach to work to support the changing nature of the business.
This is a full time permanent role.
The hours are Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:00 and Friday 08:30-14:30.
|Job Category||Office & Administration|