An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced company offering a competitive salary and benefits. Reporting to the Head of Contracting and working alongside the Installation & Technical Manager/project managers within the team, to assist with delivering our clients requirements, to a high standard.
Principle Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Carry out intrusive surveys on behalf of the design department reporting all findings and recommendations.
• Order all first fix materials and equipment.
• Arrange site set up and supervise the delivery of equipment and induction of engineers.
• Carry out the initial health and safety internal RAMS induction and monitor thereafter.
• Monitor the installation ensuring delivery to specification and programme.
• Attend weekend deliveries or phases as required.
• Create snag/action reports for installations being carried out ensuring they are completed in a timely manner, liaising with the individual project team.
• Arrange site clearance at project end.
• Attend PESR inspection surveys.
• Manage small works or installations that do not require full PM cover.
• Carry out hands on installation works when required.
• Carry out aftersales hand overs when required, to support the delivery team.
• Carry out site attendance/meetings on behalf of the project manager where required
Skills & Key Competencies:
• Refrigeration Installation knowledge.
• Planning and organisational skills.
• Personal qualities: tenacity, persistence, and good communication.
• Problem-solving skills.
• On site monitoring skills.
• IT skills, Computer Literate (Word, Excel, IAuditor).
Monday-Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
|Job Category||Office & Administration, Sales & Marketing|