The Work Shop are pleased to be working with a global supplier and designer of luxury packaging.
They are looking to bring on board a Project Manager to work alongside the Director on multiple projects and take responsibility for new projects from point of sale through to delivery on time and in budget.
The position will involve: –
• Taking over and managing orders through to delivery, on time and to spec
• Engaging with large retail and manufacturing customers on a day to day basis to progress projects forward
• Keeping external and internal clients up to date on all relevant information
• Pro-actively managing timelines and critical paths throughout the supply chain to ensure on time delivery including overseas factories, global food suppliers and customers
• Completing and managing paperwork and specifications for all projects
• Liaise with logistics and warehousing teams, providing timely, accurate information to ensure correct purchasing and planning can be implemented
• Clearly brief and manage art teams on creative tasks including managing customer feedback
You will ideally come from a Projects background or similar such as a strong Account Manager ideally with some FMCG knowledge.
You will need to be extremely organised, a great communicator and have experience dealing with buyers and/ or product developers.
You will also need a good level of IT and in particular Excel.
A passion for design and creativity would be an advantage.
Generous starting salary dependent on experience – up to £30,000 per annum.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9 -5 although some flexibility may be required. Please note that due to location a car is essential to be considered for this role.
|Job Category||Office & Administration|