My established client based in Romsey is looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to work with their busy sales team.
This Project Coordinator role will primarily involve liaising with the Operations, Production, and Engineering teams along with the internal and external sales teams to enable the company to undertake project fulfilment.
The main duties for a Project Coordinator will be:
• Liaising with customers after initial sale has been completed to discuss system delivery schedules and project completion plans
• Liaising with production to ensure products are pre-booked for final test and that special design builds are on schedule.
• Preparing service documentation
• Hosting Factory Testing when necessary to ensure that the systems have been built and function as per client’s requirements
• Providing full admin support to the team and excellent customer service to clients
• Previous project coordination experience preferred
• Problem solving is key for this role so being able to think on your feet is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service focus
• Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.
• Solution orientated with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
The Project Coordinator will be required to work 0900-1730 with an hour for lunch. The company is based in Romsey, and they offer free parking.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of a role that is exciting, varied, busy with a company that could offer a career path for the right candidate.
Please apply NOW!
|Job Category||Office & Administration|